The meatballs with sesame seeds are a true richness, as we have preferred to make this recipe of baked beef you are guaranteed a lunch or a dinner as healthy and nutritious. With ingredients that have multiple benefits we can enjoy in the home of a dish just as delicious to our recipe of meatballs in almond sauce. If you want to cook something delicious don’t hesitate any more and choose one of these recipes sure that you do not repent…
Ingredients for 4 people
For the meatballs:
- Ground beef – 500 grams
- Garlic – 2 units
- Egg – 1 unit
- Chives – 3 tablespoons
- Flour – 2 tablespoons
- Salt – half a teaspoon
- Sesame oil – 1 tablespoon
For the sauce:
- Rice vinegar – 50 ml
- Garlic – 2 cloves
- Honey – 2 tablespoons
- Black pepper – a pinch
- Sesame oil – 2 tablespoons
- Sesame seeds to decorate
Steps to make meatballs with sesame seeds
- The first thing is to turn on the oven to 200 ° C so that it heats up in what we are doing meatballs.
- In a bowl or container, mix well the meat with the crushed garlic, the flour, the egg, the chives, the salt and the sesame oil.
- When the ingredients are well mixed together make the shape of the meatballs with the resulting mass. After, place them on a tray and bake for 15 minutes.
- While you bake the meatballs, make the sauce and to do this in a bowl beat well the ingredients. We went to a pan and heat it for a few minutes.
- When the meatballs are ready, we introduce them to the casserole with the sauce and if it is necessary to give a little more heat put on the fire a few minutes and serve.
- Decorate with a little bit of sesame seeds over each dish and enjoy these rich dumplings with sesame seeds.
If you like spicy add one teaspoon of fresh ginger to the meatballs and take that aftertaste that no spend will be pleasant to the palate. This tuber also helps us to fight the digestive problems, so you sit in wonder of our stomach… Meat Recipes