Christmas is time to give some other whim culinary even if you have to skip the diet or throwing away of those savings that we’ve been treasuring for several months, you only live once, and our body deserves a homage in a while. Today I share one such recipe of christmas in one of those developments that can not miss on the table during any of the main meals or dinners for christmas, this is a rich roast of lamb prepared with lamb and potatoes, a simple dish that you will be ready to go in less than an hour. If you have time to prepare other preparations more time-consuming, I suggest that you try our recipe for roast kid, baked chicken. If you do not eat animal products, we suggest our roast veg with boiled potatoes and vegetables. If you want to see many other examples, I invite you to make use of our search engine. (Take a look to the Lamb Baked)
The lamb meat is one of the most fats, so it is important to eat with moderation. In contrast, its consumption has important benefits, as it is a product that provides us with diverse vitamins, including the B-group, such as B12 or B6, and also being a meat rich in proteins of high biological value and essential minerals like zinc, phosphorus and iron.
In the step-by-step that we show below, let us teach, in a detailed manner, how to prepare this simple roast. Do not lose detail of our instructions, and you will have ready this nutritious dish in very little time.
Ingredients roast of lamb for Christmas for 2 people
- Onion – 1/2 unit
- Potato – 1 unit
- Lamb – 400 grams
- Cloves of garlic – 2 units
- Beef broth – 100 ml
- White wine – 150 ml
- Olive oil – 3 tablespoons
- Bay leaves – 2 units
- Parsley – 1 tablespoon
- Oregano – 1 tablespoon
- Salt – to taste
How to make the recipe for the Christmas Roast Lamb
- First, peel the onion and cut into quarters. If you wish, we can cut it also into thin strips. Another option is to use onions small pelaremos and leave whole.
- Peel the potato and cut it into tacos great. After that, we put it in a baking dish. As in the case of the onion, you can buy small potatoes ideal for lining, you just have to peel and bake them whole.
- We also source the onion chopped, the bay leaves, a pinch of salt, olive oil, oregano and white wine. We took her to the oven, preheated to 200º C, and bake for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, peel the garlic cloves and the crushed with the help of the ricer. If we do not have one, we can also mash the garlic in the mortar. Once pressed, you can put them in a small container.
- Chop finely the parsley and add it to the container. We also add a little salt and a good splash of oil. With the help of a spoon mix all the ingredients.
- Last 30 minutes of baking, take the source and turn the potatoes a little to be able to put the meat.
- Place the meat on the inside of the fountain and split it over the crush that we have done with the parsley and the garlic.
- We bring back the pan to the oven. Bake at 200 ° C, for another 30 minutes or until the meat acquires a nice golden color. At that time, remove and serve im median tely.
To prepare this roast for Christmas we have used lamb meat, however, you can do this with any other type. The lamb meat has a higher price to other meats, and in addition during Christmas, the price increases, it is therefore a good idea to buy some weeks before and keep in the freezer.
The amounts expressed in this recipe are designed to meet one or two people, if you want to make you eat for more, simply multiply the quantities of the main ingredients (meat, potatoes and onion) for the number of guests you have at the table. If you liked this recipe of Roast Lamb, Christmas Meat Recipes.