Good Chefs! How are you? Are you ready for another recipe? In this case we bring you all the details and the steps that you must follow to prepare a delicious dish of Artichokes stuffed with meat.
The artichoke is one of those vegetables that people think that can only be eaten cooked , but there are plenty of preparations to take advantage of all its properties:
The properties of the Artichoke
Among its many ingredients, this vegetable contains large amounts of fiber, which helps the transit and prevents constipation, but especially contains inulin, a type of prebiotic fiber that activates the microbiota (intestinal flora) and, in addition, reduces the absorption of cholesterol at the intestinal level. Therefore, it is very interesting that you include artichokes as a garnish in dishes with foods that contribute to cholesterol.
Another nutrient that contributes is the cynarin acid (hydroxycinnamic acid), which also has the ability to reduce cholesterol and triglycerides. It is a substance that acts by preventing the synthesis of endogenous cholesterol
and lipids at the same time and this benefit makes them particularly suitable for people who have any pathology related to the functioning of the liver, gallbladder and bile ducts.
Finally, the artichokes are diuretic and laxative , and favor the elimination of water and toxins due to its high potassium content.
Have you seen this super food is very beneficial for you, right? Because you don’t think it’s more that we started with the recipe.
Nutritional value of the recipe
Power: 2.970 calories
Proteins: 158 grams
Saturated fat: 74 grams
Monounsaturated fats: 86 grams
Polyunsaturated fats: 27 grams
Carbs: 120 grams
Fiber: 22 grams
Ingredients for 4 people
- Artichokes – 12 pieces
- Minced meat – 1/2 kg
- Cooked rice – 250 grams
- Tomato sauce – 350 ml
- Garlic – 3 pieces
- Onion – 1 piece
- White wine – 250 ml (a glass)
- Ground black pepper – 2 grams
- Sweet paprika – 2 grams
- Salt – 5 grams
- Extra virgin olive oil – 60 ml (4 tablespoons)
- Grated cheese – 150 grams
How to make the recipe for stuffed Artichokes meat
- We clean and prepare the artichokes, remove the stem and cut the base for you to stand up without falling over.
- We remove the hard leaves until you get to the heart, this is what we are going to fill.
- We put a pot on the fire and when it starts to boil add the artichokes. Leave to cook for 20-25 minutes over medium heat.
- We removed them from the fire, let it temper and with a spoon we empty them, with care not to break them.
- For the filling, cook the rice and toss the onion and the chopped garlic in the meantime, in a frying pan with a drizzle of virgin olive oil to pochen. When they start to take color, add the paprika, stir and toss the minced meat salpimentada.
- We can use any meat, either pork, veal, chicken, turkey… even a meat joint that will be more tasty. When the meat is almost done, add the wine, let the alcohol evaporate and add the tomato sauce. We leave 5 minutes more on low heat to finish making.
- Finally, preheat the oven to 180 ° C, fill the artichokes with a little bit of rice and the meat sauce and the gratinamos with a bit of grated cheese on top. The put it in the oven, we expect 20-25 minutes and it’s ready to eat!
Notes and Tips
Clean the artichokes with the fear that blacken is something that we’ve all been there. But with this advice I give you today, this could be finished once and for all. Only you have to dip the artichokes in a bowl of cold water and throw a dash of lemon juice or a branch of parsley.
You can learn more details, benefits and properties of Artichokes in this post. In addition, if you have run out of ideas and you want to keep tasting this vegetable in other dishes, we recommend our recipes of Salad of Artichokes and Tuna and Artichokes in batter.
This is all for today, hopefully you liked this recipe. If so, please let us know in the comments and let us know your like! ¡Ciao! Goodbye Chefs! If you liked this recipe, stuffed Artichokes meat Recipes Vegetables.