Are you tired of eating always the same thing at work? Do you know what dishes to make, and you end up eating out and spending a lot of money that you could save? Don’t worry, half of the population are in the same place, but to do this we are us, to give you the best solution! Éstate watching this video and keep it close, because you’re going to give you 10 Ideas for Meals to take to Work in tupperware. And eat a more balanced, healthy and above all light, so that digestion is not right-your riva and avoid so many comilones that will give you sleep.
And if what you want are desserts to work, you have to see the collection of prior prescriptions: 4 recipes of Muffins is Whole grain and Healthy. You are sure you love and make at home to bring! In addition, you can also put the children to school.
We present to you 10 recipes, among which you’ll see creams, salads and vegetables. If you’re going to bring some salad, we advise that the dressing have it in a tupperware smaller part, to avoid spoiling your dish and what you add when you go to eat it. Let’s go with the first of the ideas!
- Hummus homemade
- Salad of Quinoa with Thai sauces
- Vietnamese spring rolls of Vegetables and Vegan
- Salad of summer Watermelon
- Salad of Quinoa, Avocado and Tuna
- Summer salad of Peaches
- Salmorejo Cordobés
- Tabouleh of Quinoa, Cucumber and Vegetables
- Green salad with Oven baked Potatoes
- Puff pastry with Asparagus and Brie Cheese in the Oven
Would you like to learn how to prepare a Hummus homemade and super easy? Today we are going to prepare: hummus classic. This is a special recipe that requires few ingredients.
Juice of 1 lemon, 100 ml of water frúa, 330 grams of boiled chickpeas, 4 tablespoons of Tahini, 4 cloves of garlic and salt to taste.
- The first thing we will do is add to the blender the chickpeas, the tahini, salt, lemon juice and garlic. And beat until it is all mixed.
- Continue mixing everything and in the meantime we will gradually adding the ice water until you obtain a fine paste and smooth.
- After we serve it in a bowl and let it rest for about 30 minutes, minimum, before serving.
- And finally, sprinkle over paprika and add a drizzle of olive oil.
Salad of Quinoa with Thai sauces
Today we will prepare this salad with a superfood full of protein and extremely healthy that can not miss in your diet. This is the Salad of Quinoa with Thai sauces. You will love it!
For the salad: 1 cup quinoa, 1/2 avocado, 1/2 cup black olives, 1/2 cup corn, 1/4 cup goat cheese and 1 tomato.
For the dressing: 1 cucharaa of honey, 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar, 1 tablespoon of soy, 1/4 teaspoon of ginger, 1/2 lemon, 1 pinch of pepper and salt to taste.
- The first thing we will do is chop the ingredients of the recipe into small cubes to mix very well with the quinoa. Trocearemos the tomato, avocado, goat cheese and cut olives in half.
- After you prepare the dressing by mixing in a bowl the honey, apple cider vinegar, the soy, the ginger, the juice of half a lemon, pepper and salt.
- Finally, we put the ingredients on the quinoa. Échamos the dressing and stir very well to mix all the flavors.
Vietnamese spring rolls of Vegetables and Vegan
Hello Chefs! If you like asian food this simple and exotic dish you’ll love. Keep reading and watching the video because we’re going to prepare Vietnamese spring Rolls. Which can serve as a snack or input. They are easy to make and best of all is that they are also healthy.
For the vietnamese spring rolls: 1/2 avocado, 1 bell pepper, small, 1 carrot, 1 cup of greens, 1/4 apple and 2 wraps of rice paper.For the sauce: 1/4 cup soy sauce low in salt, juice of 1 lime, 1 pinch of ginger and 1 pinch of basil in spice.
- Cut all ingredients into thin strips: green pepper, carrot, avocado, and apple.
- Prepare the rice paper. To do this, fill a large bowl with warm water, dip the rice paper for about 10 seconds, until it has reblandecido. Take it out and stretch on a flat surface.
- In a ladito we put a bit of each one of the ingredients, do not fill it. We started enrrollarlos by tightening everything. After we folded the two sides, left and right, and rolling until the end.
- We will repeat this with each of the rolls that querrámos prepare.
- To make the salsa toss all ingredients in a bowl and mix them well with a fork.
- To serve the rolls, cut them in half and put them and put them together with the sauce that we have prepared.
Salad of summer Watermelon
In this video you’ll see below, we are going to prepare the salad more refreshing for the summer, this is a summer salad of Watermelon. We are going to prepare Chefs! In addition, this recipe includes video to see how easy it is to prepare.
Juice of 1/2 lemon, zest of 1/2 lemon, 1/2 cup of chopped onion, 1/2 piece of a small watermelon, 1/2 cup of black olives without bone, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, 1 handful of chopped salt and pepper, 1/2 cup of crumbled feta cheese.
- The first thing we need to do is cut the watermelon in stopes not very large.
- After we left the onions in slices.
- Toss in a bowl with the watermelon.
- We cut half the lemon and échamos just above the juice of one of the two halves. And the other half of the lemon, échamos zest.
- After échamos the olives, the feta cheese and the onion.
- Échamos a puchadito pepper, salt and a drizzle of olive oil.
Salad of Quinoa, Avocado and Tuna
We will prepare a salad of quinoa, avocado and tuna, a dish very healthy, easy and fast, as you will see. If you like quinoa, avocado and tuna, follow us because this salad, you will love it. In addition, it is a highly nutritious food and complete. Are you going to lose?
For the salad: 1 cup quinoa, raw 1 or 2 cups of water, 1/2 cup of tuna in water, 1 avocado medium, 5 tomatoes, cherrys and 1/2 cup of corn kernels.For the vinaigrette: 3 tablespoons olive oil, 1 tablespoon vinegar of modena, 1 clove of garlic, salt and ground pepper to taste.
- The first thing to do will be a cut in the upright of the avocado around its perimeter, rotate it on its axis, and remove the bone with a knife.
- With the help of a spoon and with care, we will slowly peel the avocado from the skin so that it comes out to us almost entire.
- We placed the pieces on the table face down and give fine slices along to take pictures then we will get that the salad is more appealing to the eye in the decoration of the dish.
- The cherrys cut in half.
- To prepare a quinoa rich and fluffy, the first step will be to rinse under the faucet. Until the water runs clear.
- After the cast in a pot, and we also turmeric and stir very well. This we will do over low heat and only for a few seconds.
- After we poured the olive oil and turn to remove.
- Now we take the two cups of water, pepper and also salt. All this put it over medium-high heat to reach a boil. As soon as you start to boil the cover and we expect between 12 and 15 minutes.
- After that time, turn off the fire, stir a little and let it sit for a few minutes until they absorb all the water.
- Add the quinoa to the bowl where we will take the salad, and on it, put slices of avocado to one side. On the other side we’ll place the corn, tuna, and in another hollow the cherry tomatoes.
- Now prepare the vinaigrette. Add to the bowl the vinegar of modena, garlic, minced, olive oil, salt and pepper. Stir well.
- To finish off our plate, bathe the salad with the vinaigrette, stir it and you will have it ready to eat.
Summer salad of Peaches
Do you want a salad healthy, light and very summery? Hello Chefs, today we are going to prepare a summer salad of peach.
For the salad: 1 peach, 1 cup of mozzarella cheese, 2 cups of greens and 1/4 cup of almonds.For the dressing: 1 tablespoon basil, 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, 1 tablespoon of maple syrup of agave, 1 teaspoon of mustard of dijon, and 1 handful of salt and pepper.
- The first thing we will do is cut the peach in slices.
- In a bowl, prepáraremos the green leaves that you like and add the peach, mozzarella and almonds.
- In a small bowl toss the dressing ingredients and mix with a fork.
- Just before eating the salad, pour the dressing over it and now just play to enjoy it.
If you like the tomato, the bread, the olive oil and the garlic, you know which recipes we’re going to do with it. We are going to prepare Salmorejo Cordobés, a recipe of tradition where their quantities and ingredients do not end up being defined.
4 or 5 ripe tomatoes, 100 grams or 1 cup of bread, 50 grams of extra virgin olive oil, 1 clove of garlic, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 egg, serrano ham, chopped to taste.
- The first thing we do is wash and cut the tomatoes into small pieces so that you can grind without problems.
- Add the tomato to the bowl of the mixer, we have used a stand, but you can use whichever you prefer, provided that it has good power.
- Beat until the tomato is very diluted and if you want, in this step, you can strain the mixture to separate the possible bits of skin and seeds.
- We now add the bread, garlic, olive oil, and salt and beat again. What we will have for a while to get it to emulsify the oil and get that texture of cream is so characteristic of the salmorejo cordobés.
- Serve in a deep plate or bowl and to present it, chop prosciutto and cook egg.
Tabouleh of Quinoa, Cucumber and Vegetables
We present you with a cold dish, perfect to take to work, healthy and very quick to prepare. Are you going to lose? Stay until the end and you will learn a recipe for always. Today we are going to prepare Tabouleh of Quinoa, Cucumber and Vegetables.
For the tabouleh: 1 cup of quinoa, 1 or 2 cups of water, 1/2 piece of onion, parsley, to taste 5 tomatoes cherrys, 1 cucumber, and feta cheese to taste.
For the lime vinaigrette: 1/3 cup olive oil, 4 tablespoons of lime juice and 1/4 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- To prepare a quinoa rich and fluffy, the first step will be to rinse under the faucet.
- After the cast in a pot, and we also turmeric and stir very well. This we will do over low heat and only for a few seconds. After we poured the olive oil and turn to remove.
- Now we take the two cups of water, pepper and also salt. All this put it over medium-high heat to reach a boil.
- As soon as you start to boil the cover and we expect between 12 and 15 minutes.
- After that time, turn off the fire, stir a little bit without getting to smash it and let it sit for a few minutes until they absorb the water.
- We continue with the ingredients, we’re going to slice all very thin and dice. The first, the onion, then the cucumber, no need to peel, you can cut it into slices and then into strips and small dice. Now chop the tomatoes cherrys.
- Add the quinoa to a bowl, about the same the chopped onion, the cucumber cut into small cubes, the chopped tomatoes, the cheese and stir with a fork.
- Now it is the turn of the vinaigrette, which will give him the cheerful touch to the table, squeezes on the oil half lemon, add the cumin and stir. And add a little parsley or, if you prefeires mint, chopped.
- Bathe the table with the vinaigrette, stir and store a while in the fridge.
- Serve cold.
Green salad with Oven baked Potatoes
Imagine a salad of oven baked potatoes crunchy, mixed with a delicious salad of green shoots, and topped with vinaigrette of modena and mustard. You’re going to love it! Today we are going to prepare: a Green Salad with oven baked Potatoes.
2 potatoes, 3 branches of thyme, 2 or 3 cups of green leaves, 1/3 cup walnuts 2 or 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil, 1/2 tablespoon of vinegar modena, 1 spoonful of mustard of Dijon, salt and pepper to taste.
- The first thing to do is to cut out the patats in medium-sized cubes.
- In a bowl mix the olive oil, the thyme, the salt and the pepper.
- In a baking tray put paper non-stick.
- Add the potatoes, and over them the dressing that before, have we prepared and mix everything very well.
- This is what we are going to bake for 20 minutes. In an oven should already be preheated to 190° C or 375° F.
- After baking let cool the potatoes until they are warm and while you prepare the salad.
- To make the vinaigrette we’re going to combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix them together. These are: the extra virgin olive oil, vinegar of modena, the Dijon mustard and the salt and pimiental to taste.
- To assemble the salad, we will serve the potatoes in the center.
- After we put the green leaves, chop a few nuts and the cast to the center.
- And finally, pour the dressing. It now only remains to serve and enjoy!
Puff pastry with Asparagus and Brie Cheese in the Oven
Today we are going to prepare: Puff pastry with Asparagus and Brie Cheese in the Oven. This recipe will not take more than 10 minutes to prepare it and, however, will not leave anyone indifferent as it enters the eye. But is that, in addition, it is delicious!
Puff pastry, 2 slices of Brie, 1 handful of 15 asparagus, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 tablespoon honey, 1 pinch of thyme, salt and pepper to taste.
- The first thing to do is to cut two slices of brie cheese.
- After we cut the bottom of the asparagus. And dress with olive oil, salt and pepper and distribute this dressing.
- Then beat an egg.
- Now, we divide in 4 the puff pastry and cut only two square.
- Place the brie cheese on each square of puff pastry so oblique. And placed, also, over the asparagus.
- Fold over the puff pastry, as embracing the studs.
- And last, paint the pastry with the egg that we had beaten, so that, after baking, has a color browned.
- Because finally, you just will put it in the oven for about 20 minutes. The oven should already be preheated to 180° C or 350° F.
What’s up? How it has served you these ideas? We hope that if, in The Naked Kichen we always go with the grain with the ideas and you do lose the time, as it is very valuable. What if we ask, is that you would give us ideas and leave in the comments your favorite dish, and between us all we will take ideas to make life a little bit easier.