Hello Chefs! Today we bring you 7 Salads of Fruits and Vegetables which you should put in your collection, because I assure you that you will want to repeat more than one. We have chosen each one carefully so that you might have about our 7 salads favorite for its taste, simple to cook, as we do not give out any laziness. And especially for being healthy. Let’s go with the first!
And if you like salads is because you like to eat healthy, so also we suggest you to visit a selection of the 10 Recipes in the Oven. It easy and Delicious! Each recipe includes video.
Salad of Quinoa with Thai sauces
Prepare this salad with a superfood full of protein and extremely healthy that can not miss in your diet. This is the Salad of Quinoa with Thai sauces. You will love it!
1 cup quinoa, cooked, 1/2 avocado, 1/2 cup black olives, 1/2 cup corn, 1/4 cup goat cheese and 1 medium tomato.
For the dressing: 1 tablespoon honey, 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar, 1 tablespoon of soy, 1/4 teaspoon of ginger, juice of 1/2 lemon, 1 pinch of pepper and salt to taste.
- Chop the ingredients into small cubes to mix very well with the quinoa. Trocearemos the tomato, avocado, goat cheese and cut olives in half.
- After you prepare the dressing by mixing in a bowl a tablespoon of honey, a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar, a tablespoon of soy, a quarter teaspoon of ginger, the juice of half a lemon and a pinch of pepper and salt to taste.
- Finally, we put the ingredients on the quinoa. Échamos the dressing and stir very well to mix all the flavors.
Salad of Quinoa, Avocado and Tuna
We will prepare a salad of quinoa, avocado and tuna, a dish very healthy, easy and fast, as you will see. If you like quinoa, avocado and tuna, follow us because this salad, you will love it. In addition, it is a highly nutritious food and complete.
1 cup quinoa, raw 1 or 2 cups of water, 1/2 cup of tuna in water, 1 avocado medium, 5 cherry tomatoes and 1/2 cup of corn kernels.
For the vinaigrette: 3 tablespoons olive oil, 1 tablespoon vinegar of modena, 1 clove of garlic, salt and ground pepper to taste.
- To cut the avocado, we make a cut vertically around its perimeter, rotate it on its axis, and remove the bone with the help of the knife.
- With a spoon and with care, we will slowly peel the avocado skin to get this way we leave virtually whole.
- We placed the pieces on the table face down and give fine slices lengthwise to get slices.
- And we continue with the cherrys, cut them in half.
- To prepare the quinoa the enjuagamos under the faucet. Until the water runs clear.
- After the toss in a pot with the turmeric, and stir very well. This we will do over low heat and only for a few seconds.
- After we poured the olive oil and turn to remove.
- Now we take the two cups of water, pepper and also salt. All this put it over medium-high heat to reach a boil. As soon as you start to boil the cover and we expect between 12 and 15 minutes.
- After that time, turn off the fire, stir a little, without getting to smash it and let it sit for a few minutes until they absorb all the water.
- Add the quinoa to the bowl, and on it, put slices of avocado to one side. On the other side we’ll place the corn, tuna, and in another hollow the cherry tomatoes.
- For the vinaigrette: add the container of vinegar of modena, garlic, minced, olive oil, salt and pepper. And stir well.
- Bathe salad with the vinaigrette, stir it and you will have it ready to eat.
Salad of Summer Watermelon
The summer salad of Watermelon is one of many recipes of salads that we have for you. This salad recipe is very easy to prepare, does not require many ingredients and also cooking. In addition be ready in a few minutes is a salad very delicious and perfect to enjoy in the summer.
Juice of 1/2 lemon, zest of 1/2 lemon, 1/2 cup of onion, 3 cups of watermelon, 1/2 cup of black olives without bone, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, 1/2 cup of crumbled feta cheese, 1 handful of salt and pepper.
- We cut the watermelon in stopes not very large.
- After we left the onions in slices.
- Toss in a bowl with the watermelon.
- We cut half the lemon and échamos just above the juice of one of the two halves. And the other half of the lemon, échamos zest.
- After échamos the olives, the feta cheese and the onion.
- Finally, échamos a puchadito pepper, salt and a drizzle of olive oil.
A summer salad of Blueberries and Walnuts
We bring a salad to a summer full of nutrients. We will prepare a summer salad of blueberries and walnuts. This salad is very easy to prepare, delicious, refreshing, healthy and very balanced.
2 cups spinach or arugula, 1/2 cup of blueberries, 1/2 piece of cucumber and 1/3 cup of nuts.For the dressing: 1 handful basil, 1 tablespoon of honey or maple syrup of agave, 1 pinch pepper, 1 pinch of salt flakes, 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar and 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- The first thing we will do is cut the cucumber into strips.
- We are going to present the salad in layers, starting first by the green leaves that we have chosen. Can be spinach, lettuce, rucúla or what you quiereas.
- Place it over the cucumber and then the nuts and cranberries.
- For the dressing, take all ingredients in a small bowl and mix them well with the help of a fork.
- We poured the dressing over the salad and you’re ready to enjoy it.
Summer salad of Peaches
Do you want a salad healthy, light and very summery? Hello Chefs, today we are going to prepare a summer salad of peach.
1 piece of peach, 1 cup of mozzarella, 2 cups of greens and 1/4 cup of almonds.For the dressing: 1 tablespoon of basil in spice, 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, 1 tablespoon of maple syrup of agave, 1 tablespoon small mustard djón and 1 handful of salt and pepper.
- The first thing we will do is cut the peach in slices.
- In a bowl, prepáraremos the green leaves that you like and add the peach, mozzarella and almonds.
- In a small bowl toss the dressing ingredients and mix with a fork.
- Just before eating the salad, pour the dressing over it and now just play to enjoy it.
Salad of Cheeses and Pear
We bring to you a perfect salad for cheese lovers. We are going to prepare: Salad with Cheese and pear. A delicious combination that will seduce your palate with a touch of special and secret that we are going to tell.
3 cups of lettuce, 1 piece of pear, 60 grams of goat cheese, 40 grams of blue cheese, 40 grams of soft goat cheese semi cured, 1/4 cup raisins, 1 dash of olive oil and 1 handful of mixed seeds-sesame, poppy, and nutritional yeast.For the dressing: vinagra to taste, 1 teaspoon of mustard of Dijon, 1 tablespoon of olive oil and pinch of salt.
- The first thing we will do is chop the pear.
- Cut in dice both the cheese of goat semicurado like blue cheese. And in the case of goat cheese on the bar it will cut in about 3 medallions.
- We take a drizzle of olive oil in a frying pan and then we put the medallions of cheese and let it melt a little.
- In a separate bowl, mix the ingredients for the dressing. These will be the olive oil, vinegar, salt and mustard Dijión.
- Then we will present in a bowl all the ingredients: the green leaves, the pear cut, the semi-hard cheese, blue cheese. And in the center of the plate make a hole where we’ll take the goat cheese melted.
- Add the dressing that we prepared. We also raisins and finally spread the mixture of seeds of sesame, poppy and nutritional yeast, which is to be filled with nutrients our salad.
We are going to teach to make a salad with a lot of history dating back to 1893. We will prepare: Waldorf Salad.
3 cups of lettuce, 1 piece of apple, 1 stalk of celery, 1/2 cup walnuts and 1/2 cup raisins.For the dressing: 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar, 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise and 1 pinch of salt.
- This simple salad consists of very few steps. The first is to cut the apple into small pieces. What next, cut a little nuts. We cut also the celery.
- For the dressing, threw in a bowl, mix the apple cider vinegar, mayonnaise, preferably it will be better if we can make it home, and the salt. And mix well.
- And in this same bowl, toss the apple and celery, and turn to mix.
- In a separate dish, serve the lettuce. In the center we put the mixture we prepared earlier.
- And finally decorate with the nuts and raisins.
What’s up? Would you have liked? If so, tell us what has been your favorite recipe in the comments and what you want hágamos in the next few days. Sure you’ve made some proposals scrumptious and you already know that The Naked Kitchen we all of the recipes that we you recommend. And don’t miss the collection of the following week, are 6 Recipes with Prawns or Shrimp. Remember, in The Naked Kitchen, the recipes that come out always and above all, healthy eating is to do it yourself.