Today we will prepare a rich sauce of bechamel for croquettes with which we can develop a mass accompanied by various ingredients such as meat, fish, poultry or meats will result in some delicious croquettes. If you feel like it with our recipe prepares a traditional chicken croquettes with which we are sure you will enjoy very much… what do You fancy?
Ingredients for 2 people
- Onion – 1 large
- Butter – a tablespoon or 50 grams
- Flour – 50 grams
- Milk – half litre
- Nutmeg – 1 tablespoon of mocha
- White pepper – 1 spoon moka
- Salt – 1 table spoon of mocha
How to make the recipe of Bechamel for Croquettes. Easy recipe
- The first thing to do is to peel and chop very fine our onion.
- Add the onion to a saucepan over medium heat and then add the butter.
- Once you melt the butter, leave to soften the onion. Go stirring to prevent sticking.
- Add the flour, always the same amount of flour than butter. Stir rapidly until it thickens and integrate the ingredients being a kind of dough with texture thick.
- Add milk slowly and stir with the rod with a non-stop mix. We add and mix until you finish with the milk. Will be a thick sauce but diluted. Add the nutmeg, white pepper, and a pinch of salt. Remove and leave to cool. The whole process will take us about half an hour.
- Add the ingredients we want for our croquettes, stir and leave to cool in a flat container for later, make small balls and rebozarlas. You can use ham, chicken, fish, vegetables..
Notes and Tips
A small shop that the batter remains smooth is to sift the flour to be more fine, to do this, pour the amount of flour in a colander to which we will give a gentle tapping motion while you stir. Another option if it is not to our liking is to pass the sauce through the blender until it has the creaminess desired…
If you liked this recipe of Bechamel for Croquettes. Easy recipe Sauce Recipes.