Hello Chefs! In your Halloween party can not miss a few pumpkins and today we will teach how to prepare the easiest of the world. And in addition, teach you to make a few brooms of witches with cheese. Today we are going to prepare: Squash Quesadillas, and the broom of witch for Halloween.
Ingredients for acorn Squash Quesadillas and Brooms Witch for Halloween for 3 people
For the Squash quesadillas
- Corn Tortillas (as they are commonly used in mexican quesadillas)
- Salsa (we used this cheese sauce typical mexican, to have this orange color, it is fénomal to mimic pumpkins)
For the brooms of the witch
- Bread sticks
- Slices of cheese
- Pieces of string
How to make the recipe for acorn Squash Quesadillas and Brooms Witch for Halloween
- For the Squash quesadillas
- The first thing we will do is take one of the tortillas and cut them in half.
- Each of these two halves, we cut two circles the same. And after that, we go cutting with the knife faces typical that they tend to make the Halloween pumpkins. First the eyes with two triangles, then the nose and finally the mouth.
- Then smeared with the cheese sauce.
- And finally, we cut a few rectangles to add up to the stem of the pumpkin.
- For the brooms of the witch
- The first thing we do, is to cut in half the slice of cheese and then we cutting triángulitos in one of the two sides to imitate the broom.
- Now, they roll up around the stick of bread.
- And finally we with the piece of cord.
What’s up? Would you have liked these frightful recipes? If so, help us with your like, share it with a friends