Hello Chefs! Today we’re going to teach you to cook a healthy snack that will fill you with energy and nutrients. We are going to teach you to prepare delicious and easy: energy bars chocolate and oats. Best of all is that these sticks you can prepare in advance and serve at any occasion.
And if you’re a chocolate lover, don’t forget to visit our previous recipe: homemade ice cream healthy chocolate. It also has video! Ah! And remember, at the end of the recipe, we tell you a little about the video of the next recipe that we will post in the next few days. If you are ready, let’s go with the recipe today!
Ingredients for Energy Bars Chocolate and Oats. Healthy Snack for 2 people
For the energy bars chocolate and oats:
- Oatmeal – 3 cups
- Flour – 1/2 cup (in this case we have used spelt flour suitable for celiacs, but you can use the flour of your choice)
- Pure maple syrup or honey – 1/2 cup
- Peanut butter or almonds – 1/2 cup
- Coconut oil – 3 tablespoons
- Vanilla extract – 1 teaspoon
- Ground cinnamon – 1 teaspoon
- Dark Chocolate – 1 cup ( if it is sugar-free, much better)
How to make the recipe of Energy Bars Chocolate and Oats. Healthy Snack
- In a bowl mix the oats, flour, maple syrup, 1/2 cup of peanut butter, coconut oil, vanilla, and cinnamon.
- This mixture should be sticky. If it is too crumbly, you can add a little more peanut butter. And if, on the contrary, it is too sticky add more oats or if not more flour.
- Transfer half the mixture to the baking pan, and we extend it and press evenly.
- We have used a flexible mould from silicone that is nonstick, but if you use a rigid mold, you must “brush” pre-oil so that it hit you.
- We put it in the fridge to harden for at least 30 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave and mix it well with the help of a fork.
- Pour the chocolate over the oatmeal and putting it in the fridge for about 1 hour.
- After we put the oat mixture remaining over the chocolate layer already hardened and we put it in the fridge for 30 minutes more.
- Finally, we cut the bars into the size you want and we can enjoy them for 2 weeks if kept in the fridge or for 6 months, if kept in the freezer.
Notes and Tips
What’s up? Did you like the recipe? If so, help us with your like, share it with a friend stoves and do not forget to subscribe to the channel and give the bell to not miss anything.
Do not miss the video that we will post tomorrow and I anticipate that soon we will upload a recipe for a Hummus home. And remember, at The Naked Kitchen a new video each day. Who gives more? Oh Hello Chefs!
If you liked this recipe of Energy Bars Chocolate and Oats. Healthy Snack Recipes for Desserts.