Hello Chefs! Do you like avocado? If so, don’t miss the 3 recipes with avocado healthy and very original , which we introduce below. And if you still do not know the importance of this food click here to learn all about the avocado.
Also we have prepared a special salad for the summer and the heat. I love it! Best of all is that it also has video.
Salad of Quinoa, Avocado and Tuna
We will prepare a salad of quinoa, avocado and tuna, a dish very healthy, easy and fast, as you will see. If you like quinoa, avocado and tuna, follow us because this salad, you will love it.
Quinoa, raw 1 cup, Water 1 or 2 cups Tuna in water-1/2 cup, Avocado 1 medium size, tomatoes cehrry 5 pieces and corn kernels 1/2 cup.
Vinaigrette: olive Oil, 3 tablespoons vinegar of modena 1 tablespoon garlic, 1 clove, salt and ground pepper.
- Make a cut vertically around the perimeter of the avocado, rotate it on its axis, and remove the bone with the help of the knife. With a spoon, what we took off of your skin.
- We placed the pieces on the table face down and give fine slices lengthwise to get slices.
- Cut the cherrys by the half.
- Wash well the quinoa in the faucet.
- After the toss in a pot with turmeric and stir. This we will do over low heat and only for a few seconds.
- After we poured the olive oil and turn to remove.
- Now we take the two cups of water, pepper and also salt. All this put it over medium-high heat to reach a boil. As soon as you start to boil the cover and we expect between 12 and 15 minutes.
- After that time, turn off the fire, stir a little, without getting to smash it and let it sit for a few minutes until they absorb all the water.
- Add the quinoa to the bowl, and on it, put slices of avocado to one side. On the other side we’ll place the corn, tuna and other egg cherry tomatoes.
- Now prepare the vinaigrette. Add to bowl vinegar of modena, garlic, minced, olive oil, salt and pepper. And stir well.
- To finish off our plate, bathe the salad with the vinaigrette, stir it and you will have it ready to eat.
Avocado sauce for pasta
We suggest a sauce for the pasta, well light and nutritious, we are going to prepare an avocado sauce for pasta. I assure you that you are going to love it! In addition to easy-to-prepare is balanced, and perfect for all time.
Greek yogurt, 1 cup, pasta 160 grams, milk 2/3 cup, avocado 2 pieces lime 1 piece, garlic-2 cloves, tomatoes cherrys 15 pieces, pepper and salt to taste.
- Cook the pasta. To do this the we into boiling water and add a handful of salt.
- After we left the Cherry tomatoes in half.
- We have gone to the lime to get all the juice.
- And peel the avocados with the help of a large spoon.
- Toss all the ingredients in a blender or food processor powerful. These are the milk, the lemon juice, the yogurt, the avocado sliced, garlic also chopped, and a little pepper and salt to taste. And beat everything well until a smooth cream.
- Serve this sauce over the pasta and remove to impregnate everything.
- At the end, add the tomatoes Cherrys.
Tartar of avocado and prawns or king prawns
Do you want to learn how to make a treat healthy with a presentation amazing and exquisite? If so, don’t miss this delicious tartare of avocado and prawns or shrimp. Oh you won’t believe how easy it is to prepare this delicious recipe!
Tomato 1 piece Avocado 1/2 piece, shrimp-frozen, 1 cup, juice of half piece of lemon or lime, cayenne pepper 1/2 tablespoon, 1/2 unit of onion or chives, and 1 drizzle of olive oil.
- Chop tacos small tomato. You can also peel and remove seeds.
- We took out the flesh of the avocado and chop into small cubes.
- Chop very fine the onion or chives.
- Toss in a bowl with the avocado and onion and add the juice of half a lemon or lime.
- Add a little olive oil to our pan and we heat.
- When hot, add the shrimp and do until golden brown, it will be time to withdraw. When they are cool chop into small cubes as the rest of the ingredients.
- With the help of a cylinder that is egg we are making layers with the ingredients.
- Before finishing, make the sauce by mixing the paprika, and mayonnaise, and we will crown our tartar with a tablespoon and a bit of chopped parsley.
What’s up? Do you like it? They are easy, ah, yes! Leave in the comments recipes you love with avocado and will do, if we do not. And nothing, Don’t miss the next video on healthy snacks to nibble on between meals. Remember, subscribe and dale to like if you liked it.