Hello Chefs! Look at that 4 recipes of potatoes in the oven you bring. And that is that there is no dish more rich, more versatile and comfortable than the potatoes in the oven. That’s why we bring you 4 recipes super original that you have to keep close to. it tuned! Éstate very attentive, because the last are super original and will surprise your guests. Let’s go with the first!
Potatoes are Not Fries in the Oven
Can you imagine a few potatoes are not fries in the oven? Why not fries? Because your taste is virtually the same and are infinitely more healthy and affordable.
5 medium potatoes, 1 tablespoon curry, 1 tablespoon turmeric, 1 tablespoon paprika and salt to taste.
- Preheat the oven to 220° C or 430° F.
- Wash well the potatoes. Cut into strips, as if we were going to make fries of all life.
- Place on a baking tray, special paper non-stick and échamos over the potatoes and distribute them by the tray.
- Échamos above the salt, the turmeric, the paprika and the curry. Stir the potatoes to evenly distribute all the spices. The place more or less ordenaditas in the tray.
- And the put it in the oven for 20 minutes.
Potatoes Deluxe Batter in the Oven
Can you imagine being able to prepare at home Potatoes Deluxe batter in the oven, but in version healthy? Today we are going to prepare Potatoes Deluxe batter in the oven.
5 medium potatoes, 3 eggs, 1 cup parmesan cheese, 1 tablespoon oregano, 1 tablespoon garlic powder, 1 tablespoon paprika, 1 tablespoon turmeric, salt and pepper to gustoo.
- First of all is to cut the potatoes into wedges without pelarles the skin.
- After beat in a bowl the 3 eggs.
- And on the other hand, threw in another bowl, mix the parmesan cheese, oregano, garlic, paprika, turmeric, pepper and salt. Mix everything very well.
- Rebozamos now the potatoes, first in the egg and then in mixture of parmesan cheese and spices.
- And now comes the best of this recipe. The put it in the oven for 30 minutes, you will be pre-heated to 190° C or 375° F.
- Finally, we removed them from the oven and will be ready for you to enjoy.
Potatoes Rolled in the Oven
Today we’re going to teach you a different way to prepare baked potatoes, which makes them more tasty and full of flavor. We will prepare: Potatoes Hasselback, or Potato Rolled in the Oven with Vinaigrette.
2 medium potatoes, 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil, 1 handful of chopped salt flakes, 1 or 2 cloves of garlic and 1 tablespoon of thyme.
- The first thing we will do is cut the potatoes into slices finite. The secret is that it does not arrive until the end so that the potato is all linked below.
- Once cut the potato, we separate a little bit the sheets to fit well the ingredients that we are going to decorate.
- Now trocearemos the garlic cloves. Add it to extra virgin olive oil and mix.
- Prepare a baking tray with release paper and place it in the center of our potato.
- Now the untaremos over with a mixture of extra virgin olive oil and the chopped garlic. And then sprinkle over the salt flakes, a little pepper, and thyme.
- What will go in the oven for 30 minutes. The oven should already be preheated to 190°C or 375 ° F.
- After this time has elapsed, we removed our tray from the oven and enjoy.
Potatoes in a Spiral or Tornado in the Oven
Today we’re going to teach a very original way of preparing baked potatoes to make it more tasty and full of flavor. We are going to prepare: potato spiral or tornado in the oven.
2 medium potatoes, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1 tablespoon butter, 1 tablespoon of paprika, 1 tablespoon turmeric, 1/2 tablespoon of garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste.
- The first thing we will do is prick the potato in the center with a wooden stick.
- The following is the step is to cut potato in a spiral.
- We separate the spiral that we have cut out for the ingredients of the salad dressing to put in the holes.
- Now, what we will do is melt a little butter in the microwave for a few seconds. After, add the olive oil and mix so that it is a homogeneous mixture.
- Then in a bowl mix the rest of the dressing ingredients. These are: paprika, turmeric, garlic powder, and a handful of salt and pepper.
- Prepare a baking tray with release paper.
- Place it in the center of the potato and smeared everywhere by the mix of oil and butter.
- Then sprinkle evenly with the spice mixture on the front and rear.
- What will go in the oven for 30 minutes. The oven should already be preheated to 190° C or 375°F.
What’s up? Do you have taste? If so, leave us a comment with your favorite of these four and if it is not, tell us what it is to do it another day. And don’t miss the next collection, because they are 4 Recipes of Muffins is Whole grain and Delicious. You are sure you will love!