Hello Chefs! As you know, in The Naked Kitchen we also publish recipes for our entire community that you have the Cooking Chef in their kitchens and ask us for original recipes to make with it. On this occasion we bring to you the recipe of Artichokes to the Cream with the Cooking Chef.
Before continuing, we would like you to see first, the characteristics of Cooking Chef kenwood here:
- Kenwood KMM021 7QT Chef Titanium Kitchen Machine
- Kenwood Mixing Bowl, Stainless Steel Bowl Chef Elite Food Processor Accessories Stainless Steel Bowl Titanium XL SS Bowl 6,7 Liter Silver
- Cuisinart DFP-14BCNY 14-Cup Food Processor, Brushed Stainless Steel - Silver
- Ingredients for Artichokes to the Cream with the Cooking Chef for 2 people
- How to make the recipe of Artichokes to the Cream with the Cooking Chef
- European-designed motor with twice the power of ordinary stand mixers delivers the right amount of torque and handles the heaviest dough loads. Dual Motor Ventilation prolongs motor life.
- Kenwood's electronic variable speed control allows ingredients to gradually incorporate before mixing them at high speeds, so they stay in the bowl and not on your countertop.
- Four built-in speed hubs allow you to add Kenwood attachments
- 7QT solid stainless steel work bowl with rugged handles, easy to remove from the machine. dishwasher safe (along with all the tools)
- Includes 3 professional-quality, stainless steel bowl tools: power whisk, dough hook , the unique K-Beater (specially designed for maximum mixing performance)
- Includes stainless steel Standard slicing disc (4mm), medium shredding disc and stainless steel chopping/mixing blade. Cord length : 36 Inches
- 720-Watt large-capacity food processor with intuitive "on" And "off/pulse" Buttons
- 14-Cup Lexan work bowl; extra-large Feed tube; small and large pushers
- Spatula, instruction/recipe booklet; dishwasher-safe parts
- Detachable disc stem
If you are not yet one of the lucky ones who have the Cooking Chef in your house, stay to see how easy it is to cook with it, and maybe you too can acquire one 😉 we leave you here a lot of Recipes with Cooking Chef for you to see the amount of dishes you can make!
And if you missed the previous Video Recipe, here you can see: Patatas Revolconas with Cooking Chef
Ingredients for Artichokes to the Cream with the Cooking Chef for 2 people
- Extra Virgin Olive oil (olive oil) – 1 cup
- Artichokes – 400 grams
- Potatoes – 400 grams
- Butter – 50 grams
- Tomato sauce – 400 ml
- Onion – 1 piece
- Garlic – 1 clove
- Corn flour (corn starch) – 50 grams
- Milk – 400 ml
- Salt – to taste
- Pepper – to taste
- Parsley – 1 pinch
- Bay leaf – 1 leaf
How to make the recipe of Artichokes to the Cream with the Cooking Chef
- To make the tomato sauce, the first thing we will do is cut the onion into pieces little ones. And we’re also going to chop the garlic.
- After we schedule the Cooking Chef 45 minutes to 98° C and with the interval of pause 2. For this step, we will need the accessory mixer flexible.
- Now add the olive oil along with the onion.
- Within 5 minutes, add the chopped garlic and leave it for another 3 minutes.
- After these 3 minutes, incoporamos the tomato sauce along with the bay leaf, the salt and let it cook until the end of time.
- And, once we remove the bay leaf.
- And now what trituraremos all for 2 minutes in a blender cup.
- The next step will be to peel the potatoes and cut them into small pieces.
- We will miss them in the Bowl of the Cooking Chef covering them in extra virgin olive oil. And add a pinch of salt.
- Now programmed for 14 minutes at 100° of temperature without movement speed and without any accessory.
- When the time ends, remove the potatoes and strain the oil.
- Now it is the turn of the Béchamel sauce. To do this, we programmed the Cooking Chef, 10 minutes at 95° C and at continuous speed. For this step, we will need the accessory Mixer flexible.
- The first will be to incorporate the butter.
- And after 1 minute, add the cornstarch and let it sear for 4 more minutes.
- When missing 5 minutes to finish, add the milk which should be previously heated and we spice it with salt and five tablespoons of tomato sauce we have previously prepared.
- Once list our Bechamel, we’ll put the artichoke hearts in a baking dish and cover with the Béchamel sauce.
- This is what we will warm up to 200° C in the oven for 10 minutes just before serving.
- For the emplatado end, we will put the potatoes around the artichokes and sprinkle with chopped parsley on top.
A special tips
What’s up? Have you seen how easy it is to cook with Cooking Chef? Did you like the recipe? If so, help us with your like and subscribe the channel. If this is the first time you visit us, you notice that we publish a new video each day. By the way, don’t miss the recipe that we will post tomorrow.
In addition, at the end of the video we have left a box with all the recipes that you have at your disposal with Cooking Chef. And if you want more information on this incredible robot of kitchen, you have the link to their official website. Hope to see you soon with more recipes Cooking Chef, ciao Chefs!
Remember, here you can see all of the features of Cooking Chef “NEW” here:
If you liked this recipe of Artichokes to the Cream with the Cooking Chef Vegetable Recipes.
Last update on 2020-08-09