The burritos are usually made with rice but this breakfast we preferred to prepare it with Quinoa to give it an extra dose of proteins and thus in addition are Gluten-free.
As you can see, this breakfast Is perfect for the weekend!
Is more elaborate than the above to which, in the morning in you have more time, you can enjoy delicious recipes like this and bask yourself or the whole family.
It is also a recipe very Healthy!
This is what that will provide, among other manynutritional benefits:
It is a cereal of high biological value, which provides us with fiber for easy digestion and protein. What improves the intestinal transit, provides complex carbohydrates, and is rich in amino acids.
Rich in healthy fats, potassium, vitamin C and fiber (78% of the carbohydrate it contains is fiber).
The chicken meat is lighter and easier to digest than red meats. In addition, it has a high content of high quality proteins, while its caloric content is low. Yes, we recommend to always buy chicken of organic origin from animals raised in freedom.
Very rich in vitamin C, fiber, antioxidants and carotenes.
And go on with the recipe!
Ingredients to Bowl of Quinoa style burrito Mexican for 2 people
- 1 Bowl of quinoa, cooked
- 1 cup of bell pepper (Here we have used bell peppers of three colors)
- 1 Fillet of chicken little
- 1/2 lime
- 1/2 avocado, chopped
- 1/4 cup corn
- 1 teaspoon of curry
- 1 pinch of pepper
- 1 tablespoon of fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pinch of salt
How to make the recipe for Bowl of Quinoa style burrito Mexican
- The first thing you need is a bowl of quinoa cooked. We will show you how to make a Quinoa perfect and fluffy in one of the videos in the Course of 30 Healthy Breakfast.
- The first thing to do is to sauté in a pan with the peppers.
- After you brown them separately the diced chicken, adding a little turmeric to give it more flavor. Did you know that Turmeric has up to 13 properties and nutritional benefits?
- The next step will be to present all the ingredients in the Bowl of quinoa.
- To do this we place first the peppers and the chicken.
- After the avocado that we have well cut and that will take a squirt of lemon to bring us Vitamin C and it does not oxidize.
- We also add the corn and finally the parsley, pepper, salt and a small drizzle of extra virgin olive oil. (To be possible oil cold pressed because it contains more flabonoides, and Vitamin E)