The chinese rice or rice three delights is one of the asian dishes are more popular today in almost all over the world. This rice recipe can be taken as a single dish or as an accompaniment to other chinese food. As it is very easy to prepare we thought you might like to see some other rice recipe, homemade three delights to compare styles and ways of doing it, and choose the one that best suits your choice…
Ingredients for 2 people
- Long grain rice Basmati – 1 cup
- Water – 2 cups
- Garlic – 1 clove
- Bay leaf – 1 leaf
- Salt – to taste
- Carrot – 1 unit
- Cooked ham – 1 slice fat
- Egg – 2 units
How to make the recipe of Chinese Rice
- We take a splash of oil to the pan and put to heat. Once hot, add the clove of garlic, peeled and whole.
- When lightly browned the garlic, add the cup of rice basmatia and stir. Then we add the two cups of water, bay leaf and a pinch of salt. Cook until you reduce or evaporate the water, in this case this type of rice we had about 8 minutes and let stand about 5 minutes for that to finish to be done.
- Peel and slice a carrot. Chop our slice of cooked Ham. We take a drizzle of oil in our frying pan or wok and add the carrots and leave to fry gently for a few minutes.
- We add eggs to our wok with the carrots and stir quickly with chopsticks chinese, in this way we can make it the egg the most yarn possible. You can also make them scrambled eggs and a small omelette and then chop it. As you like!
- Add to the pan the rice (remove the bay leaf and garlic) and peas and stir for a few minutes and we’ll have our chinese rice ready!
Notes and Tips
If you want to cook the delicacies of the east, attached to this rice a few spring rolls or a light pork sweet and sour, if you put forward sure you amaze everyone with your recipes. And if you like rice don’t miss these 4 recipes If you liked this recipe of Chinese Rice.