With this Heat, this recipe will apetecerá and a lot! It is a Garlic, White Melon, Mango and Avocado prepared with our Cooking Chef de Kenwood.
A simple dish that you can make with ingredients from day to day and, above all, exquisite. And for those of us who have asked Where you can purchase a Cooking Chef? we’ll leave you the link:
- Ingredients for Garlic and White Melon, Mango, and Avocado with Cooking Chef Kenwood for 2 people
- How to make the recipe Garlic, White Melon, Mango, and Avocado with Cooking Chef Kenwood
- European-designed motor with twice the power of ordinary stand mixers delivers the right amount of torque and handles the heaviest dough loads. Dual Motor Ventilation prolongs motor life.
- Kenwood's electronic variable speed control allows ingredients to gradually incorporate before mixing them at high speeds, so they stay in the bowl and not on your countertop.
- Four built-in speed hubs allow you to add Kenwood attachments
- 5QT solid stainless steel work bowl with rugged handles, easy to remove from the machine. dishwasher safe (along with all the tools)
- Includes 3 professional-quality, stainless steel bowl tools: power whisk, dough hook , the unique K-Beater (specially designed for maximum mixing performance)
And if you want to accompany this dish with a dessert too cold, we recommend the creamy coffee that we make at your day and you can enjoy watching your video.
Ingredients for Garlic and White Melon, Mango, and Avocado with Cooking Chef Kenwood for 2 people
- Melon – | Median level | unit
- Mango – | Median level | unit
- Avocado – half unit
- Almonds – 200 grams
- Garlic – 3 cloves
- Coriander – few leaves
- Olive oil – half a glass
- Sherry vinegar – half a deciliter
- Lemon juice – of 1 unit
- Salt – a pinch
How to make the recipe Garlic, White Melon, Mango, and Avocado with Cooking Chef Kenwood
- Peel the garlic cloves, peel and slice the mango and avocado. The same with the melon.
- Add it to the glass american of our Cooking Chef garlic cloves, melon, mango, almonds and cilantro leaves. We cover well.
- Place the beaker american on the robot and programmed it in 2 minutes at maximum speed and without temperature.
- When there is about 40 seconds to complete, we open the jar and pour olive oil to thread to emulsify by the vocal of the glass, the sherry vinegar, the lemon juice and the salt. Close the vessel and leave to finish.
- We removed the glass american of our robot, and we serve directly into the glass and ready to enjoy!
Notes and Tips
To decorate our white Garlic, we have chosen a few poppy seeds, a few green shoots and a leaf of cilantro but here you are encouraged to use your imagination and choose the decoration you like the most 😉
Last update on 2020-09-29