This recipe is a lid ideal for sharing with friends and family. A recipe that I is going to be very simple and that is sure to become the star dish of your collection. You will be asked a thousand times and not get tired of repeating it. And if you want to make the traditional recipe here, you can see the video of the onion rings to accompany it with bbq sauce or salsa you like the most!
Ingredients for one serving
- Flour – 2/3 cup
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Baking powder – half a teaspoon
- Beer – half a cup
- Eggs – 1 unit
- Sunflower oil – 1 tablespoon
- Sweet onion – 1 unit
How to make the recipe of Onion Rings to the Beer
- Cut the sweet onion into rings 1cm thick.
- Beat in a bowl with the mixer, the egg, beer, oil, salt, and tamizamos the flour and the yeast and continue whisking so that no lumps. Let it rest for at least half an hour.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan to high, casserole or deep fryer to about 160ºC.
- Separate the onion rings and introduce them into the mass ready, we’re going out of the bowl escurriéndolos a bit and introduce them into the hot oil to cold, we give you the back for not “drain” the batter and take them out when they are crunchy to a dish with kitchen paper to absorb the excess oil.
- Serve them freshly made before that we are soft.
Notes and Tips
We can try it with dark beer instead of normal, and the result will be totally irish.
Accompany them for the sauces that you like, from a blue cheese sauce to a spicy sauce, all to make the dish you make it more fun.
If you liked this recipe of Onion Rings to the Beer