Make this Rice to the Milanese won’t be anything complicated with the Cooking Chef from Kenwood. Let her do the work for you and be your chef! Just worry about finding the best ingredients, add them and follow the steps.
By the way, for those of us who have asked Where you can purchase a Cooking Chef? we’ll leave you the link:
- Kenwood Stainless Steel Bowl KAT911SS Cooking Chef 6.7 Litres Dishwasher-Safe
- Kenwood KMM021 7QT Chef Titanium Kitchen Machine
- Plastic Cooking Spatula for Kenwood Major Chef
- Ingredients for Rice Milanese with Cooking Chef for 2 people
- How to make the recipe for Rice Milanese with Cooking Chef
- Generous 6.7 litre capacity
- Compatible with cooking Chef Gourmet
- Rust-proof polished stainless steel
- Heat Protection handle
- European-designed motor with twice the power of ordinary stand mixers delivers the right amount of torque and handles the heaviest dough loads. Dual Motor Ventilation prolongs motor life.
- Kenwood's electronic variable speed control allows ingredients to gradually incorporate before mixing them at high speeds, so they stay in the bowl and not on your countertop.
- Four built-in speed hubs allow you to add Kenwood attachments
- 7QT solid stainless steel work bowl with rugged handles, easy to remove from the machine. dishwasher safe (along with all the tools)
- Includes 3 professional-quality, stainless steel bowl tools: power whisk, dough hook , the unique K-Beater (specially designed for maximum mixing performance)
- First4Spares Kenwood plastic cooking spatula for Kenwood Major Chef mixing icing ETC
- Because the spatula is flexible it adjusts to the shape of the bowl to ensure no mixture is ever wasted
- 1 x Spatula
- Universal spatula can be used with any type of cooking/baking
- This is a brand new replacement part designed to fit the above mentioned models, manufacturers names & part numbers are used for reference purpose only, please check your application and if you have...
Ingredients for Rice Milanese with Cooking Chef for 2 people
- Fresh chives – 1 unit
- Ripe tomato – 1 unit
- Virgin olive oil – 60 ml
- Vegetable broth – 1 Litre
- Rice Soup and Mellow – 330 grams
- Mini balls of mozzella – 100 grams
- Parmesan cheese – 15 grams
- Rojadas Pineapple – 3 slices
- Fresh basil – 4 leaves
How to make the recipe for Rice Milanese with Cooking Chef
- Cut the pineapple in small squares
- We opened the tomato in half and remove the seeds. We put the food processor and blend the tomatoes: 1 minute at maximum speed. We removed the crushed tomatoes
- Peel the Onion and cut it into small pieces. Program: 2 min at 140 ° centrígados. Without accessories. We opened our cooking chef and incorporate the oil and the onion to the bowl. We close and activate the button panel. speed 3 hot. Open , add the tomato, we scheduled another 2 min at the same temperature. Add the accessory: hook remover. we closed it down. and speed 3 hot at 120 ºC .
- Open it up and add the rice. Program: 2 minutes at 100 ° C speed 3 hot.
- Add the fish stock (warm up previously in the micro 2 minutes) and programmed the cooking chef 20 minutes to 100 ° C vel 3) and put the lid splash shield. When there are 10 minutes remove the lid so that it thickens a little more. Within 4 min, stop, open, add the mozzarella, the grated parmesan and the basil, we close and we put up vel 3.
- After 4 min, we opened the cooking chef, remove attachment and add the pineapple and stir with a spatula. Check the salt.
Notes for the cooking chef kenwood
How you see, you’ll have a sticky rice, with a unique taste and a touch of pineapple that will make you can not resist! If you liked this recipe for Rice Milanese with Cooking Chef.
Last update on 2020-08-13