When cooking legumes, many times we take back the fact that for cook it raw is to put them in to soak, and even so, times are hard, although the purchase of the best quality. You can also pass the previous day we forget to put them in to soak, which means that we cannot make the dish and we find ourselves without food. Today we are going to teach a recipe that you’re going to be surprised by how easy and quick, but above all because it comes out delicious, and the effort is minimal: a recipe of white beans fast, you will be able to do, in addition to, with any type of beans. And if you want to see some other recipe of legumes, such as for example a fabada asturiana, also we have it.
Ingredients for four people
- 3 glass jars of white beans cooked in the natural, that you will find in any supermarket or grocery store.
- 1 chunk of chorizo vela
- 1 chunk of serrano ham, to be, that is tender
- 1 piece of bacon
- 1 piece of bacon
- 1 potato
- 1 carrot
- Salt to taste
- Vera paprika to taste (sweet, spicy, or sweet and sour)
Preparation of the recipe
- Peel the potato, carrot and chorizo. Reserve.
- In a large pot, place the sausage, the ham, the bacon, the bacon, the potato, the carrot (ie: all the ingredients, except the beans).
- Add water until about three-quarters of the pot and put it in the fire.
- Add the salt and paprika. Let everything cook for at least a half-hour, live-fire, (being careful not to stay without water).
- When the water has reduced to half, incorporate the beans are cooked, you pull it out of the glass jars with care to avoid breakage (with the help of a wooden spoon).
- Let that cook for half an hour, over medium heat.
Notes and tips
This recipe is a good option for when we don’t have time to lose, and in addition allows you to prepare it in advance and reheat it when you go to consume. In that case, if we see that they have been very thick, there is more to add a little water to the heat. Credits-Shutterstock
Recipes of Stews