Hello Chefs! How about you? Today I bring you a recipe very light and tasty, whose protagonist is the zucchini. Their season begins in June and ends in September, so it is a perfect option for all your summers.
Zucchini are healthy and gentle to recipes such as creams or pistos, but we can make preparations original full of flavour that can become a perfect starter, like this Carpaccio of Zucchini that you can’t lose.
This recipe may be an option hot or cold and as a side dish or an only dish. To prepare we will make slices lengthwise from the zucchini in a base of ripe tomatoes. Later we will add a thin layer of bread crumbs to get a mixture of juicy, to the couple that crispy.
It is a vegetable low in calories perfect for any diet of loss of weight. In addition, it is also very hydrating thanks to its high composition in water, and very nutritious, as it contains countless vitamins and minerals. Do you want to know more? Therefore be attentive, because we will explain to you all their benefits:
The benefits of Zucchini, a vegetable nutritive and moisturizing
The vegetable is perfect for weight loss easily
The zucchini is great for weight loss and for any healthy and balanced diet. Contains very few calories, about 20 for each 100 grams of the vegetable. In addition, it is formed by a large amount of fiber and water, making it an excellent choice to incorporate into our dishes if we are planning to lose weight.
This combination will facilitate your digestion and will cause a satiating effect perfect for not consuming more calories. And forget about a peck more between hours!
Rich in vitamins
The zucchini has a great contribution of vitamins, especially vitamin C, vitamin B6 and riboflavin. These help to maintain good defenses and to create red blood cells in your blood, in addition to facilitating the transport of oxygen suitable that is needed. All this will be that you have a true health of iron!
A vegetable good for taking care of our cardiovascular health
This is due to its high amount of potassium. The increase this mineral is key to reducing the risk of cardiovascular diseases, because it helps to regulate the harmful effects of salt in the blood, among other things. On the other hand, due to their richness in magnesium, it will also help us to regulate our blood pressure high, so it is very suitable for people who suffer from hypertension.
Now, yes, yes! Let’s go with the recipe!
Ingredients for 4 people
- Zucchini – 3 units
- Ripe tomatoes – 3 units
- Garlic – 3 units
- Bread crumbs – 3 tablespoons
- Olive oil – 4 tablespoons
How to make the recipe for Zucchini in the oven
- We start by peeling the courgettes and cut them in slices lengthwise half a cm thick.
- Subsequently, we wash and we cut also the tomatoes into thin slices.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Meanwhile, put the oil in a frying pan over medium-low heat and add the garlic, peeled and rolled until it is lightly browned.
- Assemble the tray from the oven: First a layer of slices of tomato and the aderezamos with salt to taste and pepper.
- Cover that layer with another of courgettes and we add salt and pepper. Watered with the oil and garlic and sprinkle on the bread crumbs.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes at 180 degrees until the bread crumbs are golden and the vegetables are ready.
- Let cool and cut into portions.
If you liked this recipe for Zucchini oven-baked Vegetable Recipes.Vegetable recipes