The zucchini fillings are simply delicious. This recipe for vegetables is ideal when trying to maintain a healthy and balanced diet, the zucchini is a fruit that has a significant amount of vitamins that fight against aging of the skin and termite to make recipes really rich as our cream of zucchini. Also, it is considered as one of the vegetables most beneficial to carry out a diet slimming. With this recipe you can now enjoy a few tasty zucchini with homemade fillings of meat and vegetables. What do you fancy?
Ingredients for 4 people
- Courgettes – 4 units
- Minced beef – 500 grams
- Onions – 1 unit
- Garlic – 2 cloves
- Red pepper – 1 unit
- Tomato – 2 units
- Carrot – 1 unit
- White wine – half a glass
- Grated cheese – 100 grams
- Black pepper – a pinch
- Salt – to taste
- Olive oil
Steps to make zucchini stuffed
- Cut the zucchini in half and empty with a spoon to leave a finger for at least of zucchini.
- We heat water in a pan and when it boils, we introduce the zucchini two minutes with a handful of salt. We take out and reserve on a plate…
- On the other hand, peel and cut the tomatoes into small pieces and chop the onion and garlic. Also peel and chop the carrot into small pieces and thin.
- In a skillet toss a little olive oil, and pochamos vegetables. When soft, add the meat, then season and leave to cook for about 5 minutes until it just begins to take color…
- When the meat is almost ready, pour in the white wine and let cook until the alcohol evaporates.
- We light the oven to 180 ° C and fill the courgettes with the meat. Place on a baking tray and toss with cheese on top for that gratinen.
- We introduce the tray in the oven and let cook about 15 minutes. After this time gratinamos about 3 or 4 minutes at 200 ° c and pulled out. Served warm these zucchini stuffed and enjoy this delicacy… enjoy!
Notes and tips
To accompany the zucchini you can make a white rice or a few potatoes in the oven, if you put hands to the work, you can also make a sauce of homemade tomato sauce and delight everyone with this homemade recipe. Do you feel like? Get more in: Vegetable recipes